SIA’2013 – a celebration for professionals and car lovers alike
SIA’2013, the Kyiv International Motor Show, will take place from 29 May to 2 June 2013 in Kyiv’s International Exhibition Centre.
SIA is the leading motor exhibition in Ukraine. It has been showcasing vibrant presentations and bringing together a huge number of car lovers for 21 years now, and this year is no different – 376 exhibiting companies from 21 countries will take up 26,000 sqm of exhibition space at the show.
This year, the event is backed by the International Organisation of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, which has included SIA’2013 in its annual calendar of events alongside major motor shows in Detroit, Geneva and Frankfurt.
Great efforts have been made to attract motor industry professionals, with 49,500 tickets inserted in two leading Ukranian trade publications and online registration available on the event’s website.
Stands from Mercedes, Hyundai, Kia, MG, Оpel, Chevrolet, Smart, Chery, SsangYong, Geely, Saipa, Samand, ZAZ and GAZ will all be in the SIA’2013 pavilions. Car lovers and car buyers looking to choose a model or find out more about the latest products on the market can see the most popular and in-demand models on display:
- Several motor brands will unveil new models at SIA’2013, including one of Ukraine’s best-selling manufacturers Kia, which will present the Quoris business sedan and the pro_cee’d, the sports hatchback version of the popular cee’d model from 2012.
- The biggest news at Opel’s stand will be the new Cascada classic four-seater cabriolet, while Chevrolet will present the new Tracker compact off-roader and the updated Captiva FL and Hyundai will showcase the latest edition of its popular Santa Fe Grand off-roader.
- MG will present the MG 5, which debuted at the 2012 Beijing motor show, and the MG 3 Cross CUV. Geely will present the popular new Emgrand 8, Emgrand X7 and MK new models, and the Russian manufacturer GAZ will also bring new models to Ukraine.
- The winners of Ukraine’s Car of the Year will also be on display - Citroen DS5 (best design), Range Rover (best off-roader), Nissan GT-R (best coupe / convertible), VW Golf (best compact class), Kia Rio (small class), Mitsubishi i-MiEV (best eco-car ), SsangYong Actyon Sports (best utility vehicle) and the Car of the Year in Ukraine 2013 – the Kia Optima.
SIA-AutoTechService, Ukraine’s largest servicing and aftermarket exhibition held at SIA’2013, will feature the Demozone for the first time this year, where companies will present their latest equipment, goods and technology collectively to a large professional audience.
Visitors can also see the latest products in the servicing, aftermarket and accessories markets. This part of the exhibition, impressive in size and of interest to professionals and end consumers alike, will feature new products and technology from Belarusian, Hungarian, German, Danish, Iranian, Italian, Emirati, Russian, Thai, Taiwanese and Ukrainian companies. Producers from Poland, Turkey and China will exhibit at collective national stands.
A comprehensive business programme will also take place at SIA’2013, specially developed for motor industry professionals, and a range of entertainment events will also take place:
- The Music Box Drive Party concert, organised by event partner Music Box UA, will take place on the central stage of the motor show on 1 June.
- The weekend traditionally attracts the most visitors at SIA, and on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 June 2013 the Masters Show will be organised by the Ready to Race team, with competitions and displays from stunt motorcyclists, drift shows, a Time Attack, karting, parallel slalom, and car tricks, with the Kyiv Sound Fest taking place alongside it.
- Saturday will be UkrAuto Day and Sunday will be AIS Day, with winners of the Best Driver competition on the Saturday receiving a new car as a prize.
- The awards ceremony for the Crystal Wheel competition will round off the exhibition, recognising the best presentations at the exhibition and the winners of the motorsport events.
The first day of the exhibition (29 May 2013) “Press and Professionals Day “ will be open only to accredited journalists and sector professionals that have registered online. Journalists have registered from most of Ukraine’s leading print and online media, as well as from Russia, France and the USA.
The exhibition will be open to the general public from 30 May to 2 June, for an entry fee of 30 hryvnia.
SIA’2013 is organised by the Association of Ukrainian Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, Premier Expo and ITE Group. The main media partners are Inter Group, Avtoradio Ukraina, Za Rulem Ukraina, Auto.Ria, Autoua.net, Music Box UA and Avtotsentr.
For more information, visit www.sia-motorshow.com.ua.
The 21st Kyiv International SIA’2013 Motor Show
The SIA Motor Show is a stable leader of exhibition events in Ukraine that succeeds in gathering the biggest number of exhibitors annually, in occupying the biggest exhibition areas and in drawing attention of the biggest number of visitors among the domestic exhibitions of not only the automotive, but of any other profile.
UKRAUTOPROM Association of Ukrainian Motor Vehicle Manufacturers and PREMIER EXPO Company welcome you to participation in the 21st Kyiv International SIA’2013 Motor Show to be staged on May 29 through June 2 at the International Exhibition Centre, 15 Brovarsky Ave.
The Kyiv International SIA’2013 Motor Show is a national Motor Show of Ukraine that obtained accreditation of the major world automotive community association – the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA). Such a high support ranks the Kyiv Motor Show among the foremost Motor Shows of our planet. Supported by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine SIA'2013 Motor Show is staged under the auspices of the President of Ukraine.
Tens of thousands of visitors came to SIA'2012 on the last weekend of May, having proved with their attendance and unusual interest a status of SIA as the Major Motor Show of the country.
Since 2012, organizer of the show is PREMIER EXPO company. PREMIER EXPO is a part of the International Trade Exhibitions Group plc, UK, founded in 1991. With the head office in London, ITE is the leading international exhibition organiser in emerging markets with around 180 events organised each year in 11 countries.
|General Info Partner
||Official Radio Partner
|| Official music TV partner
|Internet partner||Professional Partner||Info partner|
|| Agency Partner
|Info Partner||Info Partner